No 508: I Love Paris

Friday, May 7, 2010

"I love Paris every moment,
every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is near."
-Cole Porter

While the Scrabble tiles are charming, what really caught my eye was the lovely floral arrangement. Spray roses are not only sweet but inexpensive, and the vintage tea tin is a perfect container for such a perfectly simple arrangement!

Photo by Yvette Inufio.


Update: Darling reader Fannie has correctly identified the tea tin-Paris from Harney & Sons. At $8 a tin (plus those 20 tasty tea bags), this might just be a decorating goldmine!

3 comments:

  1. That flower arrangement is so lovely! I think tea tins might become my new favorite flower container. I have so many cute tins I never throw away but would never have thought to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a vintage tea tine, but from harney and sons—their paris blend is my favorite and the tin is a great little bonus when you're done with the bags! (I used to have stacks of tins until I realized I could order just tea, no tin from their website.)

    Miss you tons Lena! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Fannie, what a treat! And indeed, you have correctly identified the tins! My favorite cafe in Baltimore used to carry the Paris tea, but I've had no idea where to find it since-The internet, bien sûr!

    Miss you, darling.

    ReplyDelete

 

A Crimson Kiss – Timeless Events and Classic Cocktails by Ana Degenaar : Blogger